Friday 4 July 2014

Label M - Powder Pink Spray

I've always wanted pink or lilac hair and I have tried it a few times but it seems to fade really quickly. Also, being a waitress means I have to look 'normal' so turning up for work with pastel hair wouldn't go down well. So this pink hairspray seems to be a good alternative as you can put it in before you go out and then wash it out if you have work the next day!





I've had the Label M Powder Pink Spray for a while now but I've never had the chance to blog about it. 

I have tried applying it all over but because it's a hairspray it doesn't really feel nice so it's best to just apply it to sections and go for the highlighted look. Or you could just apply it to the bottom sections for an ombré look.

So today I decided to apply the spray in sections, which was a good idea because it ran out just before I was finished and the back of my hair is white whilst the rest is bright pink. When you first apply it, it goes really bright but I think it fades gradually. I'm going camping today, which means I won't be able to wash it out until Sunday. This was probably a bad time to use this because I am probably going to get really annoyed with hair spray filled knotty hair. But I do love the colour.


Before

After
I think this product is really good if you want to have pink hair for a day but the hairspray feel isn't that great because it's slightly powdery too. However, if you brush your hair a lot throughout the day then it seems to be alright because it evens out the colour and removes the knots. Also, the colour is quite bright and if you have really light hair (like mine) it seems to stay slightly, but I suppose that's only a problem if you have work or school or something the next day. 

Despite these minor problems, if I could afford it I probably would continue to use it because I have used other similar but cheaper products, such as the Wella hairspray (which I think has been discontinued) and this one does feel a lot nicer and looks more natural. However, I've only used it three times and for the price it runs out quite quickly.


Label M Powder hairsprays here - £9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment