Saturday 27 December 2014

Casual Christmas day outfit








I stayed at home this Christmas so I decided there wasn't much point dressing up too much. 

I got these Levi's 501 jeans from Topshop in Nottingham as a birthday present. They are part of the Cow section so can be found here. They are the comfiest jeans ever I love them. They're also perfect for Christmas time because if you eat a lot you can just undo the belt slightly and they won't be uncomfortable.

This top is also from Topshop but I can't find it on the website. I like the neck line because it keeps your neck warm but doesn't strangle you like a full polo neck. Similar tops can be found here.

I got this coat from New Look about two months ago, it was £37.99 and I think this is a similar one but in black. Mines gone a bit bobbly now which is disappointing. 

I got my New Balance for Christmas and they were from Schuh. Now that it has snowed I can't wear them but I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them in the Summer.

I've started wearing my Marc Jacobs watch a lot more since George bought me this Pandora ring for my birthday. It can be found here. It's the December birthstone ring and there are different coloured rings for each birthstone. I need more now so I can stack them all together.

Also I now have pink hair! When I went to the hairdressers I had blue hair and brown roots about two inches long and asked for pink hair. Because I've been bleaching my hair for years it's in really bad condition now so the hairdresser couldn't bleach out the blue, so he decided to dye the top part pink and have it fading into blue. You can't really tell from the photo, but I now have a very interesting mix of hair colours, bright pink roots then pastel pink fading into a sort of lilac colour.

Hype on Lookbook!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas!!

Sophie x

1 comment:

  1. What type of Newbalance shoes are those? I think they're really cute

    ReplyDelete