Thursday 11 June 2015

OOTD: Summer Stripes




I haven't done an outfit post since Christmas, this is weird. 

I am wearing...

Top: British Heart Foundation charity shop
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Birthday present

I know it's a bit of a dull one but I wanted to show off my charity shop find. In Lincoln there's a British Heart Foundation shop that sells brand new clothes as well as old ones, so this H&M top was only £1.50, brand new!

I finally got some sensible summer shoes. I think these were about £10 from Primark. They also come in pale pink and white, so I might have to get some more.

Also, I now have brown hair! After years of bleaching and toning and damaging I decided to give my hair a rest and I'm going a bit more natural. I got blonde highlights so that I wouldn't completely lose the blonde. It feels in better condition already.

Hope everyone's having a nice summer!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment