Wednesday 8 July 2015

Trying to get organised

(this is going to be a bit of a rambly post I apologise in advance)
Diary - Paperchase
Notebook - Gift

July definitely seems to be the month where everyone loses their motivation, I've read about three blog posts dedicated to the idea.

Along with everyone else, I'm also stuck in a blogging block, as you've probably noticed. The main reason is that my blog isn't very organised as I don't have that 'niche' I can write about, so it's often hard to find something to write a post about.

I've slowly been steering away from fashion blogging ever since I started uni. I don't really follow trends or even read anything fashion related anymore so I can't really pick up the motivation to get my tripod out and stand in front of a camera for half an hour.
So I've decided, since my blog isn't anything serious and is just a little hobby, why not just write what I want?
This means you'll be seeing a lot more random posts, like lifestyle stuff, photography, book reviews, random product reviews, blog posts about days out and there might be an occasional outfit post if I feel like it.
And because my subject matter is a bit wider, this means more blog posts, more regularly (I'm aiming for one a week at the moment).
Sophie x
thanks for reading my ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment